Terms and Conditions
WCGTRADER TERMS OF SERVICE AND USED
This Website and its related services are owned and operated by WCGTRADER. You acknowledge that any use of this Website and any use of our Services is subject to these Terms of Service and Use (‘Terms’).
1. GENERAL1.1. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Any such changes in respect of your use of the Services will take effect when posted on the Website.
1.2. It is your responsibility to read the Terms carefully on each occasion you use the Services. Your continued use of the Services shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the current Terms.
1.3. Failure or delay by WCGTRADER in enforcing or partially enforcing any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights.
2. ELIGIBILITY2.1. You hereby accept and acknowledge that you: (a) Are of legal age to agree to these Terms; (b) Have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services.
2.2. If you are using the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that: (i) The legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (ii) You are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
3.2. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISK, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY & INDEMNITY4.1. You accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based Virtual Currency wallet service including, but not limited to, the risk of failure of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your Wallet. You accept and acknowledge that WCGTRADER will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Services, however caused.
4.2. You accept and acknowledge that there are risks associated with utilizing any Virtual Currency network, including, but not limited to, the risk of unknown vulnerabilities in or unanticipated changes to the network protocol. You acknowledge and accept that WCGTRADER has no control over any cryptocurrency network and will not be responsible for any harm occurring as a result of such risks.
4.3. We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the Website but we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the contents of the Website, information and functions made accessible through the Website, any hyperlinks to third party websites, or the security associated with the transmission of information through the Website or any website linked to by the Website.
4.4. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss and take no responsibility for and will not be liable to you for any use of our Services, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from: (a) User error such as forgotten passwords, incorrectly constructed transactions, or mistyped Virtual Currency addresses; (b) Server failure or data loss; (c) Corrupted Wallet files; (d) Unauthorized access to applications; (e) Any unauthorized third party activities, including without limitation the use of viruses, phishing, brute forcing or other means of attack against the Website or Services.
4.5. We make no warranty that the Website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or errors, that its content is accurate, that it will be uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of any kind, from action taken, or taken in reliance on material, or information, contained on the Website.
4.6. Subject to 5.1 below, any and all indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under law.
4.7. We will not be liable, in contract, or tort (including, without limitation, negligence), other than where we have been fraudulent or made negligent misrepresentations.
4.8. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under law.
5. AGREEMENT TO HOLD BLOCKCHAIN HARMLESS5.1. You agree to hold harmless WCGTRADER (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising out or relating to:
5.1.1. Your use of, or conduct in connection with, our Services;
5.1.2. Your violation of these Terms; or
5.1.3. Violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
5.2. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding (at our expense) and determine whether we wish to settle it.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT6.1. In using our Services, you may view content or utilize services provided by third parties, including links to web pages and services of such parties (“Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and will have no responsibility for Third Party Content including, without limitation, material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable in your jurisdiction. In addition, your dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings and you understand that your use of Third Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
7. WALLET REGISTRATION7.1. If you wish to use the WCGTRADER Wallet, you must create a wallet with WCGTRADER.COM to access the Services (“Wallet”). When you create a Wallet, you are strongly advised to take the following precautions, as failure to do so may result in loss of access to, and/or control over, your Wallet: (a) Create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) Provide accurate and truthful information; (c) Maintain and promptly update your Wallet information; (d) maintain the security of your Wallet by protecting your Wallet password and access to your computer and your Wallet; (e) Promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Wallet (f) use the backup functionality provided by the Wallet and safeguard your backup files as you would safeguard your most important personal information.
7.2. When you create a Wallet, we will assign you an identifier that you must retain to access your Wallet.
7.3. You hereby accept and acknowledge that you take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Wallet and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Wallet, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. THE WCGTRADER SERVICES8.1. When you create a Wallet, the Services generate a Wallet Address and access information that you may use to send and receive any supported Virtual Currency via the relevant Virtual Currency network. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your wallet. You must keep your Wallet Address and access information secure. Failure to do so may result in the loss of control of Virtual Currency associated with the Wallet.
8.2. No Password Retrieval, you are solely responsible for remembering your Wallet password and epin. If you have not safely stored a backup of the Wallet Addresses, you accept and acknowledge that any Virtual Currency you have associated with such Wallet Addresses will become inaccessible if you do not have your Wallet password and epin.
8.3. Transactions. In order to be completed, all proposed Virtual Currency transactions must be confirmed and recorded in the Virtual Currency public ledger associated with the relevant Virtual Currency network. Such networks are decentralized, peer-to-peer networks supported by independent third-parties, which are not owned, controlled or operated by WCGTRADER. Virtual Currency networks are operated by decentralized networks of independent third parties. WCGTRADER has no control over any Virtual Currency network and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details you submit via the Services will be confirmed via the relevant Virtual Currency network. You acknowledge and agree that the transaction details you submit via the Services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the Virtual Currency network used to process the transaction.
8.4. No Storage or Transmission of Virtual Currency. A Virtual Currency is an intangible, digital asset. They exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the underlying Virtual Currency network. The Services do not store, send or receive Virtual Currency. Any transfer of title that might occur in any Virtual Currency occurs on the decentralized ledger within the Virtual Currency network and not within the Services. We do not guarantee that the Service can affect the transfer of title or right in any Virtual Currency.
8.5. Relationship. Nothing in these Terms is intended to nor shall create any partnership, joint venture, agency, consultancy or trusteeship, you and WCGTRADER being with respect to one another independent contractors.
8.6. Accuracy of Information. You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Services is accurate and complete. You accept and acknowledge that WCGTRADER is not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any Virtual Currency transaction initiated via the Services, for instance, if you mistype a Wallet Address or otherwise provide incorrect information. We strongly encourage you to review your transaction details carefully before completing them via the Services.
8.7. No Cancellations or Modifications. Once transaction details have been submitted to the Virtual Currency network via the Services, the Services cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction details. WCGTRADER has no control over any Virtual Currency network and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests.
8.8. Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you for which you have submitted transaction details via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that WCGTRADER is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Virtual Currency transactions or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any Virtual Currency transactions.
9. FEES FOR USING THE BLOCKCHAIN SERVICES9.1. Company Fees Creating a Wallet is free. WCGTRADER does not currently charge fees for any Services, however we reserve the right to do so in future, and in such case any applicable fees will be displayed prior to you using any Service to which a fee applies.
10. NO RIGHT TO CANCEL TRANSACTIONS